Gemini Lake. Upper Peninsula, Michigan 2006
*
*

"Floating Leaf"
*

"Fall Is Coming"
Location: Michigan. Equipment used: Fuji FinePix Digital
*
Location: Upper Penninsula, Michigan. Equipment: Fujifilm FinePix digital.
*
Location: Upper Pennisula, Michigan. Equipment: Nikkormat 35mm / 50mm lense.
*
On this site you will find scenic nature photographs, mostly taken in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, and a few in my own backyard. Waterfalls, scenic lakes, flowers, forests, black and whites, and others. Equipment that I use: Fujifilm FinePix digital camera, and a late 70's Nikkormat (Nikon) FTN 35 mm, with various lenses/filters.



1 comment:

Pdyrholm said...

I in particular like the first and last since it seems to be roughly the same exact scene but at different times of the day. I would like to see them side by side though ;-)

But those two are winners to me. Must have been a very good morning to be out there and watching the sun come up (looks like sunrise).

ohh yeah and btw. I love the water fall but then again... that's just me since I am not really used to them and there is just something about solid rock and a waterfall.